WatchNetwork.com
Home » Brand Forums » Iwc Forum » We understand that not everyone
Brand Forums

Views :

Reply Post

As with all content we bring to RuneScape, we took great care to make sure that the Squeal of Fortune would enhance the playing experience without undermining what makes this game truly special for millions of players every day; we truly believe we have succeeded in both priorities.

We understand that not everyone is happy with the Squeal Of Fortune. Despite our best efforts, we can't please all.   Our policy is to do the right thing to ensure the longevity of the game. This is something that many veteran players be aware of. I have done this consistently over time, regardless of the initial discomfort. The bot nuke is an excellent example. I can confidently state that we have always been rewarded by doing what is right in the long run. Today, the reality is that not only is the game getting better year after year but so is our community.   We are still grateful for any feedback that we get regarding our posts and how users respond to them. We've been listening to all your feedback on the forums. Based on the feedback we received, we made changes to Squeal of Fortune. These included introducing different ways to receive extra spins and introducing additional security for players making online purchases.   We're naturally disappointed that some players are unhappy with the spins that are free. Others don't like the option to buy additional spins. But 90% of our members continue to play Squeal of Fortune each day. In fact, more than 70 percent of our players who are free also use the Squeal of Fortune daily, making it one of most appreciated content releases. A majority of our players also continue to take advantage of the numerous ways for free to earn extra spins, which means it's here to stay.   The system's design means that players cannot be concerned about gambling, RWT'ing or using the Squeal of Fortune for their own financial profit. While we have witnessed a lot of players take advantage of the new rewards, and some opt to buy additional spins, we have not witnessed any abuse of the system, despite watching it extremely carefully.   Looking ahead, RuneScape is growing more quickly than ever before in terms of both innovative and compelling content, and also the number of members. The Runespan, which was launched on Monday, and has seen over 90% improvements in game framerates for a significant part of the players, will make it clear that we are just about to launch our biggest and most exciting year of content yet.   Naturally, you'll learn more about it in the very near future. Keep coming back. Thank you for reading... Have fun!   Sal's Realm Clan Citadel. Welcome to our clan's citadel! This topic contains information on our current inventory of resources and plans as well as our past and current construction projects. The community members, you are able to vote for what the citadel should look. You are invited to post feedback, suggestions and pictures of your clanmates and their activities in the private meeting rooms.   Don't be late in uploading a photo of your weekly resource contributions. The build time is 10 am GMT Tuesday. The poll. You can choose the day the build tick is performed on (instead it being Tuesdays). I was thinking that should we change the build tick at any time, right after tier 7 is an ideal time to make the change. Here's what I think:   A build-tick for the weekend could be an ideal option for people. For those who need to cap in the last minute have a Friday/Saturday or even those who prefer to cap first thing have an identical opening. For those who are at a time that is between (such as myself) can just take whatever time they'd like during the week. This is how it will look to move the tick.   If you decide to move it, you pay an entire week of upkeep, but no upgrades are made. The next time that day (the one you're moving the tick to) occurs after one week it will be back as normal, and with the start of the new day.   Since this is a major decision that affects all of us, we should all be involved. I put up a series of poll questions to see the general feeling about it, and from there devise a course of action with the staff/community/people.   What do these resources serve for? Like usual, maintenance for our entire collection. Tier 7!!! Tier 7 this week, no problem. Recent Updates. Not this week. All resources going toward maintenance and Tier 7.   Cosmetic Additions. Now that we pretty much have tier 7 completed, we are able to begin working on these again. At the moment, we're working on three goals simultaneously. To ensure that our resources have something to sink into the right direction, I have a plan for putting up cosmetic objects as we reach the goals. We are currently working on a grand hedge. This is quite costly however it will look great. It will be located in the North-West at the mines and the Kiln. We are developing shields to be hung in the upper floors of the keep by the party room. As a cloth-overflow item we are making changes to the benches in the party area.

If you want to know more about Madden 22 coins, you can visit mmoexp