WatchNetwork.com
Home » Brand Forums » Breitling Forum » These are just basic macros to target the mods
Brand Forums

Views :

Reply Post

However, make sure you have these alternatives available when you are leveling up. I've seen this drop to a very low level at about 7374. You keep moving forward and it goes lower and lower. If you don't have any other items to exchange it could be that WoTLK Gold becomes a bit difficult however, since shattered holes aren't really that difficult to fix. I'd be okay, but I'd keep some additional gear in your bag for those higher levels just in the event of.

To accomplish this, be efficient, I strongly suggest setting macros that you can use and also have namesplates that distinguish between the most important mobs. The Plater add-on has the capability of changing the color of the nameplates of specific mobs in its options. If you'd like to download my profile as a player, connect to my Discord and go to the Resources tab to view all my weakauras and add-ons and my profile download for Plater I'll put the macros below within the descriptions. These are just basic macros to target the mods we'll need to eliminate.

The first thing to note is that first, Acolytes are extremely annoying mind blast and an AoE healing capability, so they're always going to be killed. In the beginning, you'll need to take the entire room, then LS to the corner to ensure that all the mops are grouped up around you. This way, you'll be able to kill the Acolytes during the centuries. The reason we'd like to end the centuries is because killing them it triggers the first generation of the first wave of the hallway's first and you can leave a comment below, that includes the word first.

In this video I actually had an acolyte casting over me from the first room, and I didn't even realize it was happening. So ensure that you use your LLS correctly to ensure that all the mops gather over you when one of the pairs from the centuries end. I'm not sure buy WOW WoTLK Classic Gold whether it's the first pair or the other pair. most likely the second pair. when they die and the first wave of the hallway will begin to form and you'll be able take it all in when you've killed your primary targets.