WatchNetwork.com
Home » Brand Forums » Breitling Forum » Runescape to keep up-to-date with its competition
Brand Forums

Views :

Reply Post

From this point, my rough plan for Mining & Smithing is: First, I will collaborate with developers and the community to develop a new set of requirements and restrictions that will govern the kind of work that rework is allowed to perform. There are a lot of requirements that could conflict with each other and we'll have to come up with an acceptable compromise. This could require lots of research and clarification of how systems like the economy actually work, and what the long-term effects of changes and the absence of change will be. This consensus must be reached so that it doesn't turn into EOC 2.0 or RWildy 3.0. The second option is to reuse the existing design where it fits into this new requirement framework. Thirdly, design new features or take suggestions to fill in the gaps and the differences between the design and requirements where that is necessary. If feasible I'd prefer to break the design into smaller pieces so that we can each approve or reject a portion of it. Maybe we can all agree that the new mine mechanics are strong and that they are independent of any discussion regarding drop tables. If you want to know more about Rsorder RS Gold, please visit https://www.rsorder.com/