WatchNetwork.com
Home » Brand Forums » Iwc Forum » RuneScape is now an experience that I do not enjoy playing
Brand Forums

Views :

Reply Post

It's interesting to know that OSRS GP they are looking to develop a new RuneScape. RuneScape 2 was, as I found it, an excellent game that could be played with any PC. It was simple to multi-task, and it was simple, but with a complicated gameplay.

RuneScape is now an experience that I do not enjoy playing. This is because of its lack of trade or PVP emphasis since 2007. It's a watered down MMORPG striving to become something that isn't.

If RuneScape was similar to the game prior to the Grand Exchange, I would have played it in a variety of ways during my time watching TV and similar shows. The developers sacrificed the things I enjoyed to make the game more enjoyable, but it was no longer my thing. In a way If OSRS were available once more I'd likely still play it.

My issue is that I'd have to start from scratch and it's a pain for someone who was active in the OSRS days and I was unable to move my account to OSRS.

The same anxiety afflicted me, but after I started to skill a little I became hooked once more. I quit that day after RS3 was launched and haven't ever logged back into the game since. I have an Max combat account, and some 99s on it. I am aching of having to do it again in 07 but it's nostalgic to get back into the gym and to get the Rush getting better.

It's a real challenge to start over however once I was going, I could not stop. Mobile release has been a huge aid. It's so simple to play from anywhere. It's great to have the to play while taking a lunch break.

Would you want to hear from someone who is part of the beta about your opinions about how the beta will function and whether it's successful? Do you believe Jagex is prepared to play on mobile devices that makes it just equally easy to cheat like regular games? Although I'm sure they're trying to stop cheating, I doubt that all of their measures to prevent cheating are working.

Personally, I am looking at playing the game while on the move. It appears that I could play playing the game this way, however sitting down and actually playing the game isn't my style. This is particularly relevant when there are numerous games available.

This will lead to more discussions runescape 3 gold about portability. Given the popularity of the Nintendo Switch I can see how mobile devices could be a fantastic method to keep people interested. But, I am convinced that Jagex will begin making a point of focusing Runescape on mobile players in the event that they decide to decide to do this.