WatchNetwork.com
Home » Brand Forums » Breitling Forum » Madden 22 - There hasn't been a single time
Brand Forums

Views :

Reply Post

After watching Washington and Madden 22 coins the Saints through the first month of the season, I've come realize that I'm apparently able to know absolutely nothing about picking games that involves either one of these two teams. Let me say it out loud: I'm embarrassingly terrible when it comes to picking Washington and Saints games.

After four weeks this time, I'm just 0-4 on Washington games, and 0-4 picking Saints games. These are the only two NFL teams I've totally failed to pick this season. If you're not one for math, then I'm at a minus 8 when picking the two teams. This doesn't even seem possible when you consider that I'm 41-15 in picking games that involve other teams that don't belong to Washington or New Orleans.

There hasn't been a single time I've been so incorrect about anything since I tried to convince people that "Smurfs 2" was a decent film. Spoiler alert: It was not a top-quality film and isn't even close to as good as the original "Smurfs" film that is an all-time classic if you like movies about tiny blue creatures.

It's getting out of hand because of all the bad picks. In Week 4, I chose the Saints to beat the Giants which they lost by 11 points in the final seven minutes. On Washington's end I chose them to lose to the Falcons and they did win even though they were losing by eight with four minutes remaining.

No matter what I say, it always proves to be wrong. If I predicted the Saints to defeat Washington by 47 this week, they would fall by 74. Since the opposite of my predictions always seems to occur when these two teams play, I've decided to take this into consideration and am going to predict the opposite of what I'm thinking will happen. Though my gut was telling me to go with the Saints however, I decided to not listen to it and instead go with Washington. This strategy was exactly what worked for me when buy madden coins I picked the Chargers last week. I had a 1-3 record in their games going into Week 4. I'm not losing anymore when choosing Chargers games.