WatchNetwork.com
Home » Brand Forums » Hublot Forum » Jean-Bart also confiscated their passports as a means of restraining them
Brand Forums

Views :

Reply Post

Now, the FIFA Coins full legal reasoning behind that conclusion has been published. It spells out how Jean-Bart took good advantage of his position"to convince the [small ] female gamers to participate in sex with him, by promising to assist or threatening to damage their soccer professions" -- even though he had been presumed to be the guy finally entrusted with their well-being.

Jean-Bart would use a designed hospital visit as a pretext to take a player out of this training center. The participant could then be pushed to a hotel or a different place, where the abuse allegedly happened.

One victim told investigators:"Mr. Jean-Bart summoned me into his chamber. Then he provided me the key to a different area. He handed me a purse of underwear as a gift. I quickly thanked him so I could go. He phoned me back and pulled me closer to your own physique. At that point, he began to touch me. When I understood what was going on, I pushed him fled the area."

The gamers that refused Jean-Bart's improvements were expelled in the training center and national team. As DW reported in October, Jean-Bart also confiscated their passports as a means of restraining them and preventing them from tripping abroad.A second victim mentioned in the report stated:"Everything I need is to get my passport back and my safety is guaranteed. If Dadou knows that I have testified against him, anything could happen to me along with my family, because he knows where he can find me."

They also cast doubt on his claims he suffered from a medical condition that meant that he had been not able buy FUT Coins to have penetrative sexual intercourse, stating in any case that"the notion of sexual abuse doesn't necessarily need coitus."