WatchNetwork.com
Home » Brand Forums » Rolex Forum » I'd love to mention that by far the simplest method of earning cash
Brand Forums

Views :

Reply Post

I used to play on OSRS gold dial up and it had been a Pent II duo core 2 gb CPU and just 2 gb of RAM - Todays games barefly work on this old minimal tech - lol. High speed internet - and that I live on the West side of the USA and there's frequently a lot of lag to farm -

Perhaps there've been tto many ferns, brush, running animals and enormous tree updates that choke the servers as all this new uneccasary tourist scene loads? A client that requires a cheat dart to kill a boss that I have nearly killed several times - I am just not quickly enough to complete.

First of all, don't use another font. Comic sans isn't cool. We are all used to studying the standard font, and so while you are likely trying to make things easier to read or whatever, you should not. It distracts from the post. Now, to your query. I will not answer that. Instead, I'd love to mention that by far the simplest method of earning cash from clue scrolls is to do level 1 scrolls. This is as they are much quicker to discover and finish, and also still have the capability to find great rewards, most notably god pages but also things such as purple sweets and so forth. A couple of bits of the trimmed gear can also be in high demand, such as wizard (g), and these too can only be found at level 1 scrolls.

With a bank tab full of all of the clothing requirements (I would gather them as you go along, but you can purchase them all ahead ) and teleports to each of the places (and a manual until your memory is perfect), you should be able to make 500k-1M/hr on average. Note that the majority of this may come from an additional lucky scroll every few hours or so, in which you'll get a god page or a wanted piece of trimmed gear.

The quickest way to get clue scrolls is to pickpocket feminine HAM members. They are easier than the guys (so you have a higher rate of success), which means you'll receive scrolls faster. Wear glasses of silence and some other thieving equipment I've forgotten: the secret to the method is that you do scrolls down to a fine art, to the point at which you are doing 5, 6, or 7 at an hour. If you can't wear gloves of buy RuneScape gold silence nonetheless, do not worry.