The Error Code 10 in Webroot is an error related to backup and sync. Even if you have followed the procedure earnestly to install Webroot, still you might encounter this issue. This issue can be resolved by either rebooting the system or installing Webroot again.
[url=https://www.antivirussupporthelpdesk.com/blog/how-to-fix-webroot-error-code-10/]How to fix Webroot Error Code 10[/url]?
To mitigate Error Code 10, the user can implement either of the procedures.
Procedure 1: Restarting the system
If the error code 10 in Webroot perturbs you, simply
• Close the window that displays this error.
• Close all the open tabs.
• Tap start and select Restart.
• Open the system open, navigate to the Webroot application.
• Login to your account and pick the Backup & Sync console. This shall be efficacious in resolving the issue
Executing this procedure might be effective in resolving the problem. In case the above method wasn't helpful, you needn't worry. Execute the procedure mentioned below.
Procedure 2: Installing Webroot again
• Click start, followed by Control Panel.
• In the list of software, select Webroot and tap on Uninstall/Remove.
• Once the application is uninstalled, close the window.
• Visit the official website of Webroot and from there install it using the key code.
• Follow the on-screen commands and ensure to agree to the user end license.
• Activate the application by typing in the key code.
• Along with it, verify if the drivers of the system are updated.
These 2 procedures are helpful in fixing the error code Webroot 10. In case of any impending doubts or issues, do not hesitate to dial the Webroot antivirus phone number (806) 304-3832. Our executes shall be more than happy to help you.