WatchNetwork.com
Home » Brand Forums » Breitling Forum » SuperOcean Or Avenger SeaWolf *Help*
Brand Forums

Views :

Reply Post

Hello every one. I have wanted a Breitling watch sense I was about sixteen years old. When I got a little older I told my self that when I got a good job that I would get one. Well that day has come:) I’m very fortunate to have found a decent paying job that gives me some extra pocket money. I started shopping around at the local authorized dealers and soon came to find that they were expensive witch was expected but the catch was the watches were sold it two pieces and not as a whole. You can get a case for about the piece that I can afford at the moment and the bracelet is about an extra four hundred dollars all most making the watch three thousand dollars. I’m looking at the SuperOcean or the Avenger Seawolf. I was wondering if any one out there could tell me what they though of these watches. Also I found a jeweler on line that has a showroom in Maryland and seems to be reputable. I know about the warning from Breitling about not buying watches online :( I have called them and asked questions about there low prices and they say that there not a authorized dealer so they don’t mark up the watches as much. The other question that I asked was about the Breitling international warranty and they said that Breitling accepts it and will not turn it down they also back the warranty. The Jeweler is Alan Furman and here is a link to there page. I was also wondering if any one knows any thing about them. http://www.alanfurman.com/noframes/home.html Any help or information would be great thank you so much for taking time to read my post.

Threads