WatchNetwork.com
Home » Brand Forums » Rolex Forum » How is the demand of Sea-Dweller??
Brand Forums

Views :

Reply Post

Threads

• re: How is the demand of Sea-Dweller?? by synweap on May 26,2004 12:22 AM      Post Reply
  • re: How is the demand of Sea-Dweller?? by Daytona on May 28,2004 03:07 PM      Post Reply
  • re: How is the demand of Sea-Dweller?? by Gedanken on Jun 09,2004 06:46 AM
    Looks like you got yourself one hell of a deal there. I just got my Sea Dweller two weeks ago, and it took a lot of haggling to get the guy in Singapore down from USD4270 to USD3900, and he wouldn't go any further than that. Then again, I giggled myself stupid the next day, when I saw a second-hand Rolex dealer pushing a Sea Dweller for USD4020. The price you got is about as good as it gets.

As for the demand, I'd agree that there's more demand for Submariners than there are for Sea Dwellers. I've got a nagging suspicion that the Cyclops lenses on Submariners contributes to their popularity because it makes them more recognisable as Rolexes. In terms of supply, when I was shopping around, one dealer said that in every shipment of a hundred or so watches from Rolex, there is only one Sub and one Sea Dweller supplied.      Post Reply