WatchNetwork.com
Home » Brand Forums » Breitling Forum » Hard to decide Real Deal Or FAKE??? read this eamil...
Brand Forums

Views :

Reply Post

Are there any dead giveaways that this is a fake. It seems like a good deal and it is hard to doubt this guy when he has great feedback and is a powerseller on ebay and guarntees its real. He even offers a money back guarntee so technically i could have it checked out and return it if its fake (i hope). Read this email and let me know what you think

Taking good Pictures that represent the item is one of the difficulties selling on, on the back of the watch you will see the name Breitling.
With any business, you will have negative feedback but as you can see, we have a good history of good business practice.
Seeing the item on picture and seeing it in person is two different things, you may buy the watch and it?s not what you were expecting. We normally give a 15 days return or exchange, to assure your confident in us; I will give you a 30 days money back guarantee. I only worn this watch on special occasion and it always turns eye, even if you are not that dressed up, the watch will always give you that prestige look. Just look thought the corner of your eye, you will see them looking.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330114339622&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:US:1

Threads