WatchNetwork.com
Home » Brand Forums » Breitling Forum » Breitling Montbrillant and Chrono Colt: start of a collection
Brand Forums

Views :

Reply Post
Breitling Montbrillant and Chrono Colt: start of a collection Breitling Montbrillant and Chrono Colt: start of a collection

Greetings fellow Breitling lovers,

After having owned (with much pleasure) a Chrono Colt Quartz for over 11 years, I decided it was time to pony up for something a little more dressy.

My first thought was an IWC, however, I didn't particularly like the 'Flieger' models and the Portugueser (very nice!) was out of my price range.

So I stumbled upon this 2001 Navitimer Montbrillant Serie Speciale (what exactly makes the series 'special', btw?) at my local jeweller and immediately fell in love with it.

More specifically, I really dig the contrast between the white/silver dial and the brown croc strap.

I have decided these two models would make a good starting point for my Breitling collection.

Next intended purchase: Emergency or B-2.

Hope you like the pictures (despite the glare, sorry, cheap camera). Any feedback (both positive and negative) is more than welcome.

Best regards,

Techniec